It feels like it ought to be a euphemism, but Johnny D Guillen has been arrested in Peru after fleeing Virginia, where he is believed to have slashed the buttocks of 13 young women.
Fairfax County Police in Virginia posted on its website that the man — whom it identifies as Johnny D. Guillen Pimentel — is suspected in a retail store assault that took place last year.
County police set up a task force to try to find a serial assailant responsible for several attacks that took place between February 2011 and July 2011.
“In each case, the suspect distracts his victim before cutting them. The victims have all been teenaged women or in their early 20s,” Fairfax County Police said in a statement last year.
In one incident, officers responded to a report of a woman who suffered a 1 1/2 inch wound to her buttocks at a Forever 21 store on July 25.
“The 18-year-old victim was shopping when she noticed clothes that had fallen off of a rack behind her and saw a man bending down to pick them up,” police said. “She abruptly felt a sharp pain and considered that one of the hangers had struck her. A short time later, she discovered her denim shorts had been slashed; her buttocks had been cut and were bleeding.”
In another case, police said, a 21-year-old woman was shopping at a T.J. Maxx store at Fairfax Towne Center on June 8 when she felt a pinch on her buttocks.
Similar to other reports, “the victim turned around, saw a man picking up pieces of clothing and thought she may have been cut by one of the hangers,” police said. “When the woman returned home, she discovered cuts in her clothing.”
We’re certain Viriginia police are working hard to get to the bottom of this matter in which a man made an ass out of them. Once again, in Viriginia, it’s bottoms up!
- Suspected butt slasher busted in Peru (cnews.canoe.ca)
- Accused Buttock Slasher Nabbed in Peru (myfoxphoenix.com)
- Butt Slasher Arrested in Peru (inquisitr.com)
- Johnny D. Guillen, Accused ‘Butt Slasher’, Arrested In Peru (huffingtonpost.com)
- Accused Buttock Slasher Nabbed in Peru (myfoxny.com)
- Busted Butt Slashing Suspect of the Day (thedailywh.at)
- Suspected mall slasher arrested in Peru (washingtonpost.com)
- Suspected Virginia Butt-Slasher Flees to Peru [Butts] (jezebel.com)
- Serial Butt Stabber Caught, Butts Everywhere Rejoice [Crime] (gawker.com)