With the Olympics in full swing, The Huffington Post, bastion of fine investigative journalism, answers today’s most burning question: “Do Olympic Swimmers Pee In The Pool?” The answer, apparently, is a resounding yes, though not in the middle of races. Some even pee on the pool deck. No wonder Michael Phelps is retiring. We look forward to HuffPo sharing future Olympic facts we can’t live without. What Olympic questions do you, dear readers, want answered? Let us know.
- The Olympic Pool Is Apparently One Giant Collective Toilet Bowl For Swimmers (sportsgrid.com)
- On His Way Out The Door, Ryan Lochte Admits He Pees In The Pool [London Olympics] (deadspin.com)
- GROSS: Olympian Ryan Lochte ‘sure did’ pee in the pool (theblaze.com)
- Nearly 100% Of Olympic Swimmers Pee In The Pool (businessinsider.com)
- Yes, Even Ryan Lochte Pees In the Pool (theatlanticwire.com)
- Olympics golden boy Ryan Lochte, relieved – yes, he pees in the pool (vancouversun.com)