Warning, kids- if you’re going to be hanging out with stupid cousins with guns this Halloween, make sure your costume isn’t even remotely realistic. This is a lesson learned the hard way by a 9 year old girl in New Sewickley, PA on Saturday. The girl, who was dressed as a skunk, was shot in the shoulder by a sober male relative who mistook her for an actual skunk.
Questions aplenty. Who dresses up as a skunk for Halloween? Hasn’t this girl ever heard of princesses, or witches? Who shoots at skunks at a Halloween party? I mean, really, how foolish do you have to be?
One thing ‘re pretty confident about- these two will not be spending Halloween together again, anytime soon.
- Girl in costume mistaken for skunk, shot by relative (whas11.com)
- US girl mistaken for skunk, shot by relative (nzherald.co.nz)
- Girl in costume at Halloween party shot after being mistaken for skunk (foxnews.com)
- Costumed girl, 9, shot after being mistaken for skunk outside U.S. party, police say (theprovince.com)
- 9 y.o. girl shot at Halloween party, relative thought she was a skunk (americablog.com)